This includes information on meetings and minutes
Co-production is working together.
We know the NHS and social care system don’t have all the answers and we want to harness the energy, ideas and enthusiasm of our community to help us tackle the issues that are challenging our services. Services are better when the voice of the patient, the community and the staff help shape the delivery of our health and care.
After the Healthcare For The Future consultation in 2016/17, health leaders promised to work with our communities to implement changes and improve and develop our services. It is open to everyone who cares about our services and wants to work constructively to develop them.
We are learning as we go about effective ‘working together’ and will share best practice as it develops.
The Toolkit linked at the top of the page has lots of resources and a 'Bite Size' training area.
The other link highlighted for our full co-prodution section above includes information on:
– Upcoming Meetings with associated notes and documents
– Great Examples of Co-production in Action
– Working Together Steering Group
– Community Hospitals Working Group
– Stroke Services Working Group
– Children’s Working Group
– Recruitment and Retention Workstream Group
– Maternity Voices Partnership
– Experience of Care at Distance Group
– Telemedicine Working Group