ICC Population: 19,074
Adult Social Care: Karen Bell
North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust: Jen Lambert
GP: Mark Alban
- Older population projected to increase
- Hospital stays for alcohol related harm above than national average
- Planned hospital admissions for hip replacement above national average
- Healthy Life Expectancy of females below national average
- More patients with high blood pressure; diabetes; asthma; and dementia than national average
Find out more:
Detailed profiles have been developed for each ICC to support the planning of future services.
They cover information on the population and local health needs.