ICC Population: 84,975
There are two ICCs in the City of Carlisle: Carlisle Network and Carlisle Healthcare.
Adult Social Care: Nick Waterfield
North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust: Mark McCready
GP: Alan Edwards & Robert Westgate / Deputy: Tracey Scott
- Older population projected to increase
- Healthy Life Expectancy in females below the national average
- Hospital stays for alcohol related harm above national average
- Children with excess weight above national average
- Deliveries to teenage mothers above national average
- Emergency hospital admissions for hip fracture (65+yrs) above national average
- Early mortality (under 75 years) above national average
- A&E use above Cumbria average
- More patients with high blood pressure; diabetes; asthma; and dementia than national average
Find out more
Detailed profiles have been developed for each ICC to support the planning of future services.
They cover information on the population and local health needs.