ICC Population: 30,722
Adult Social Care: Sarah Joyce
North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust: Zoe Larmour
GP: Dr Matthias Dombrowsky
- Older population projected to increase
- Life Expectancy (males and females) below national average
- Long-term unemployment above national average
- Hospital stays for alcohol related harm worse than national average
- Elective hospital admissions for hip replacement above national average
- Deaths from stroke worse than national average
- More patients with high blood pressure; diabetes; asthma; and dementia than national average
Find out more:
Detailed profiles have been developed for each ICC to support the planning of future services.
They cover information on the population and local health needs.